Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

GTA-IV - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* GTA-IV > Topics

Subject: GTA Next gen....
Replies: 6 Views: 1331

cod4ther 31.12.07 - 04:03am
Most of you will remember the feeling of euphoria you experienced the first time you saw GTAiii..... IN 3D!!!! I know i do... is the difference between ps1 and ps2 going to be replicated this time when it reaches the next gen consoles... i for one severly hope we don't get let down... im not lookin for the difference between VC n SA but the diff between 2D n 3D.... tall order.... *

manchesr 1.01.08 - 02:32am
Yeah i think it will be like the jump from vice city to san an...And i'm wit ya on that hope we dont get let down but i very much doubt it as they could of released a half assed game in october but didnt and i'm kinda glad really cos i'd rather have a top finised game than a half assed on lol cant wait...Watching the trailers is like video game ! Pmpl.GIF roflmao.GIF *

cod4ther 1.01.08 - 02:54am
If that's the case tho manc i will be let down... i want full on immersion, i know the areas gona be smaller than SA but they gota FILL it... i want shop n house interiors, wana watch ppl leave theyr houses n follow them as they go about theyr workin day n knock em off at oppertune moments lol... character interaction is a must too, street racin n moddin needs to be more in depth..... *

cod4ther 1.01.08 - 02:56am
I want to live it not play it lol.... *

manchesr 1.01.08 - 03:19am
Ah Nah mate its gonna have tons of depth be able to interact with almost anything! Its may be smaller but will be massive in terms of things ya can do you should read the full details on the web its very nice. *

chrisl89 3.01.08 - 03:10am
Well let me get some things from memory. Rockstar said that the pedestrians will be more living vibrant and will go about like they are living an actual life. And sam said that the jump is as big as 2d to 3d with the new gta so i think ya wishes may be granted. *

scree 7.01.08 - 01:49am
jiggy.GIF sounds good chris... *

* GTA-IV Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GTA-IV

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits