Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

GTA-IV - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* GTA-IV > Topics

Subject: Liberty day is here!
Replies: 12 Views: 3159

chrisl89 29.04.08 - 03:31am
So todays liberty day. Discuss the game here and tell everyone what you did when the biggest game in history landed. *

eric79ff 29.04.08 - 06:42pm
did i really good job of running people over lol.GIF *

dizndat 30.04.08 - 03:00am
I'v bought all of the gta games in the past and this new one has been the most disappointin.... Why did they delay its release for so long? It looks rushed and the AI drivers are dumb... Its like You're not on the road with them... They b*mp into you at traffic lights still.. Ya still cant chat to pedestrians or stick em us... The player customization is small and out dated... The cutscenes are like an ozzy soap... I think i'm gonna change to saints row from now on... Gta just hasn't got it anymore. *

chrisl89 30.04.08 - 08:30am
Gta has it all mate. Either your not playing it right or your just a idiot and on liberty day i took the time to enjoy the activities on offer. Drunk drive which ment i had to leave roman behind when the police showed up. Banged michelle a few times. Run a few people over. Watched tv. Ate food. Went cabarat. Got some jeans and went to the strip club cos id could tell roman really wanted to. *

manchesr 30.04.08 - 09:09am
I finished a 16 hour marathon yesterday lol brillinant game! Rockstar i salute you! *

manchesr 30.04.08 - 10:16am
And i'm only 8% through the game i'v just been messin about the cars are alot better love the new camera angles. The strip clubs are fun but why didn't they just make em topless instead of a bikini? There is murder ect in the game but no t*ts? pmpl.GIF *

eric79ff 30.04.08 - 11:48am
roman has a thing with t*ts don't you think? ( ies) *

manchesr 30.04.08 - 02:39pm
Lol when i miss a meeting with roman he sends me a text saying 'bet you got some hot cat' lol. *

manchesr 30.04.08 - 02:46pm
Just got a 6 star wanted rating trying to get across the boarder lol they shot the cr*p outa me lol. *

chrisl89 4.05.08 - 06:29am
Hahaha im coming in here when im on pro lol. Gta is awesome and multiplayer is crazy. Love getting in other peoples cars and having a shootout with the police. Also love the way u can ring up ya friend on either team and chat to them only. Havent tried proximity yet. Need to play story abit more today i think. *

manchesr 29.08.08 - 06:32pm
Oh the memories! swing.GIF the pc version will rock! Just wish i had a pc lol. . . 360 version will do till i get a pc. *

jo5hu4 6.08.09 - 01:46am
liberty city stories or GTA itself? *

* GTA-IV Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GTA-IV

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits