Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

GTA-IV - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* GTA-IV > Topics

Subject: Games-Forum!
Replies: 23 Views: 5765

manchesr 12.01.08 - 09:46pm
GAMES-FORUM
Ok as this site is mainly for GTA stuff so i thought i'd make a mini games forum this post is for any game any platform! You can use it when the forums have gone down. To chat get tips,help or anything to do with games! *

manchesr 12.01.08 - 09:50pm
Well alan wake was meant to be out this year but other day was delayed till 09 which i'm really mad about! Just hope alone in the dark aint delayed too! We need some GTA fillers! Saints row 2 would of been great till IV came but saints 2 is out after GTA-IV so bit gutted about that too! Even mafia 2 isn't out till end of this year 4th Q of fiscal year 08! *

manchesr 12.01.08 - 09:54pm
So that means my wishlist 08 has changed 1. Is GTA-IV 2.Midnight club la. 3.Saints row 2. 4.Mafia 2. 5.Splinter cell conviction! So whats your wishlist guys n gals? *

dudester 13.01.08 - 02:39am
alone been delayed 2 was due march now due sept obv n01 wants 2 see slip again but every chance it may *

manchesr 13.01.08 - 03:08am
Oh Ffs! Not another game! Hope splinter cell or midnight club la aint delayed! If GTA gets delayed i'm gonna send Rockstar a present lol in a tin but fingers crossed it wont *

dudester 13.01.08 - 04:50am
also 4 those on ps3 apparently little big planet is sposed 2 hav some psp function full remote play wud b amazing but doubtful there is possiblity u cud build levels or environments on the psp then send 2 the ps3 *

chrisl89 13.01.08 - 06:43am
My wishlist. Gta iv mgs4 burnout paradise haze ut3 resistance 2 rock band. There is probably more but thats my essentials *

dudester 13.01.08 - 11:14am
gta IV ut3 Haze msg 4 Little Big planet Fallout 3 resistance 2 motorstorm 2 gawd and i can think of more games sounds expensive lol *

eric79ff 13.01.08 - 12:19pm
the psp LBP sounds like its going to be great. being able to create levals and transfer them across to ps3 spinbounce.GIF *

manchesr 13.01.08 - 05:00pm
fallout 3 looks mint that's going on me list.. Think its out Q4 fiscal year!There's loads of top games coming just some are more precious lol... *

eric79ff 13.01.08 - 06:44pm
there is far too much coming out this im going to have to be carefull tho i gotta house to pay for now should be moving in within six months. *

manchesr 13.01.08 - 06:53pm
Yeah i know what you mean eric its gonna cost me a grand at least for games this year! But IV is the main one i want and saints row and mafia lol i want em all and so i will lol..I'v got some money coming in feb so i'll be alright ! *

eric79ff 14.01.08 - 12:57pm
mark rein of epic games sent me a msg on my ps this weekend stating that ut3 is going to be released in february or march on playstion in the uk. Lets just hope that that is when its going to be. As we been looking forward to the mayhem. *

chrisl89 14.01.08 - 06:25pm
Huh? Why did he message your ps? *

eric79ff 14.01.08 - 06:41pm
because i was trying to add him as a bud and his budlist is full so he msg'd me instead lol *

chrisl89 15.01.08 - 01:18am
Wtf? Howd u get his id? No wonder his list is full lol. I deleted someone on mine so lovelite can be on my list. He hasnt added me yet lol. His still trying to find the ps3 on switch. *

eric79ff 15.01.08 - 02:12am
i managed to get hold of it before xmas sorry andy found it so i added him lol *

manchesr 18.01.08 - 05:59pm
Just got me guitar hero 3 Havnt opened it yet Btw does it have a working wham bar? Cant try it as my Xbox at repair centre. Also dunno if it even has a wham bar? Aint opening it yet as its at home and it'll spoil the suprise lol...guitar2.GIF rocker.GIF *

manchesr 18.01.08 - 06:05pm
Anyone know burnout paradise release date is? Ta. *

chrisl89 19.01.08 - 03:55am
Yer it has a whammy bar lol and i burnout is 20 something. Maybe 23rd somewhere near there. *

manchesr 19.01.08 - 06:17pm
Yeah burnout is 25th jan! Doubt i'll get my box back before then waiting.GIF *

manchesr 6.02.08 - 10:00am
swing.GIF *

manchesr 1.04.08 - 11:16am
TECHNOLOGY
Grand Theft Auto 4 runs on Rockstar's proprietary next generation game engine, R.A.G.E., allowing for an unprecedented level of realism and interactivity.
New sunlight and weather effects which give the city a whole different appearance as the time of day progresses.
New volumetric lighting effects are evident in this screenshot. Volumetric lighting effects allow sunlight to stream realistically into dusty interiors. Police spotlights will likely benefit from this effect as well when helicopters kick up debris.
Normal (bump) maps will provide much more detail in models than the underlying polygons, as well as giving materials more texture and depth.
Road and building textures are more varied than in previous GTAs. On some roads you will find potholes, metal plates (etc) where the road has been dug up.
Modern pixel shaders give water, glass, cars, etc.. more realistic reflections and shininess than the earlier games.
In cars, you can see real reflections on the rear and side-view mirrors.
There are no load times in GTA4, not even during exterior-interior transitions (and vice versa.)
GTA4 uses euphoria, a fully procedural animation package created by NaturalMotion. The core technology is the Dynamic Motion Synthesis (DMS) system.
Characters have the ability to hang on to the back of vehicles. Variations in the terrain are met with realistic changes in the walking animation.
Unique game moments. Animations are created on the fly, so each player's experience will be unique. Gamers are no longer subjected to pre-recorded animations.
Characters will react realisticaly to being hit with gunfire, cars, and melee weapons or fists.
Players will be able to push people out of the way, rather than floating past them as in older games.
Falling/thrown characters will react as in real life- They won't simply be limp, lifeless ragdolls. Nor will they use a canned super hero animation like before.
Characters (and players?) will be able to hang on to helicopters and trucks, which will swing them around as *

manchesr 1.04.08 - 11:17am
d*mn errors *

* GTA-IV Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GTA-IV

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits